85 CHYSLER

1985 Chrysler Town and Country

nylons77

May, 20, 2011 AT 7:06 AM

I have an 85 chrysler town and country with 113000 I just had the entire front end redone and drove it from michigan to georgia without any problems moved to tennessee and now after a month of just small trips to town the oil pressure is very high for the first 20 minutes of driving then it is normal then sometimes when putting in park it bottoms out and stalls the fuel gauge has also decided to start acting up going from full to empty instantly the last time it happened I stopped and got gas and had at least a quarter tank if not more. Other than the gauges and the sporatic stalling when shifting to park the van drives perfectly runs and idles fine.

fixitmr

May, 20, 2011 AT 7:49 PM

Sounds like it could be an electrical/circuit fault in the cluster. Or your just having parts go bad simultaneously like your senders? And maybe it's all related to the stalling issue?

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i