I HAVE A 1984 JAGUAR XJ6

1984 Jaguar XJ6

Hillary Booth

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:03 AM

I have a 1984 Jaguar XJ6. Just recently the trunk, or the sunroof will not open, and the front windows will not operate. The back windows operate fine. Is there a Valet switch some where on this model, where is it, and how do I cancel it?

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:39 AM

Did you check the fuses as I suggested?

Hillary Booth

October, 20, 2012 AT 3:12 AM

This is the first time I have submitted anything on this site, but I did check the fuses. The trunk does not seem to have an electronic lock, so a fuse should not affect the trunk lock.

Hillary Booth

October, 21, 2012 AT 10:30 PM

I have not yet received an answer to my question. I left a donation, and I also shot you an email, because the donation has been taken from my account twice. I asked that one of them be returned to my account. I have gotten no response from that either.

Hillary Booth

October, 25, 2012 AT 1:43 PM

I have tried to send a private email in response to my previous correspondence. However the email could not be sent to the address that recognized the donation. Please, let's get together and discuss the issues. I need a workable email address. For correspondence purposes. Thanks

Hillary

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Trunk Shock Replacement Porsche Carrera 911
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Hood Shock Replacement - Rear Porsche
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Ford F-250