I HAVE A 1984 JAGUAR XJ6

1984 Jaguar XJ6

Hillary Booth

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:03 AM

I have a 1984 Jaguar XJ6. Just recently the trunk, or the sunroof will not open, and the front windows will not operate. The back windows operate fine. Is there a Valet switch some where on this model, where is it, and how do I cancel it?

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:39 AM

Did you check the fuses as I suggested?

Hillary Booth

October, 20, 2012 AT 3:12 AM

This is the first time I have submitted anything on this site, but I did check the fuses. The trunk does not seem to have an electronic lock, so a fuse should not affect the trunk lock.

Hillary Booth

October, 21, 2012 AT 10:30 PM

I have not yet received an answer to my question. I left a donation, and I also shot you an email, because the donation has been taken from my account twice. I asked that one of them be returned to my account. I have gotten no response from that either.

Hillary Booth

October, 25, 2012 AT 1:43 PM

I have tried to send a private email in response to my previous correspondence. However the email could not be sent to the address that recognized the donation. Please, let's get together and discuss the issues. I need a workable email address. For correspondence purposes. Thanks

Hillary

Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement
Windshield Wiper Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Scion XD