I have a 1984 Jaguar XJ6

HILLARY BOOTH
  • 1984 JAGUAR XJ6

I have a 1984 Jaguar XJ6. Just recently the trunk, or the sunroof will not open, and the front windows will not operate. The back windows operate fine. Is there a Valet switch some where on this model, where is it, and how do I cancel it?

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 AT 12:03 AM

ASEMASTER6371

Did you check the fuses as I suggested?

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 AT 12:39 AM
HILLARY BOOTH

This is the first time I have submitted anything on this site, but I did check the fuses. The trunk does not seem to have an electronic lock, so a fuse should not affect the trunk lock.

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 AT 3:12 AM
HILLARY BOOTH

I have not yet received an answer to my question. I left a donation, and I also shot you an email, because the donation has been taken from my account twice. I asked that one of them be returned to my account. I have gotten no response from that either.

Sunday, October 21st, 2012 AT 10:30 PM
HILLARY BOOTH

I have tried to send a private email in response to my previous correspondence. However the email could not be sent to the address that recognized the donation. Please, let's get together and discuss the issues. I need a workable email address. For correspondence purposes. Thanks

Hillary

Thursday, October 25th, 2012 AT 1:43 PM