MY CAR HAS BEEN SITTING A WHILE IT WILL TURN ...

1982 Mazda RX7

jokerchop

October, 22, 2012 AT 10:39 PM

My car has been sitting a while it will turn over but wont start you can hear it trying but it's just not. It's getting fuel and spark i've pulled plugs and spark is a yellow spark not blue i've checked all vacuum lines and they are all in the right spots all electrical plugs are connected i'm out of idea's please help if I had money in my bank I would donate but this car has me broke ineed to get it running to get a job

October, 22, 2012 AT 10:42 PM

Go and review this link then let me know what's happening: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

jokerchop

October, 23, 2012 AT 12:15 AM

I've already read that link this is a 1982 Mazda rx7 12a rotary engine if it was a piston engine I would probably able to get it myself but it's not it has spark amd fuel and the fuels getting to the plugs the spark is like an orange color not blue all the vacuum lines are connected right but it still wont run any sugestioms

October, 23, 2012 AT 12:39 AM

Orange color means weak ignition system-I'm aware its rotary/wankel engine-check the coils primary and secondary winding resistances and ignition timing

jokerchop

October, 23, 2012 AT 6:19 PM

I've already checked ignition timing it's good how do yo check the coils

October, 23, 2012 AT 11:36 PM

Check the primary and secondary winding resistances of the coil/s

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement