I HAVE AN 82 C10 CUSTOM DELUXE IN NEED OF A NEW ...

• Anonymous
  • 1982 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe

I have an 82 c10 custom deluxe in need of a new engine. It came with an integrated 6 cylinder engine but was very slow and eventually buckled under the stress of everyday use. I still feel like the tranny is fine and have been told that it will bolt of to a v8 (305 or 350) which is what Im getting. After asking several mechanics I am confused as to what other parts I will need for a proper repair. I know I need a new exhaust system, radiator, air filter and hoses but I was wondering what other parts I will need. Any information and or advice is appreciated!

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 AT 3:52 AM

• ASEMaster6371

All mounting brackets for alt, power steering and alternaotor. A lot more to this than you think

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 AT 3:55 AM
  • rasmataz

To include the ignition system-Contact or HEI set up option here-Its bringing back memories-Mr. Roy-Good old days and If you got it slap on a 400THM and a 411 rear

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 AT 4:17 AM