I'm getting spark.
The manual choke 4 barrel is not getting any fuel though. I've done the following related to fuel:
1. Pulled the choke- no fuel
2. Pulled the fuel line connected to carb, bumped the engine, still no fuel. Replaced the fuel filter.
3. Bought a new fuel pump and installed it. Tried to start, but it still didn't start.
4. Sprayed carb cleaner- still won't start.
5. Removed the fuel line connected to the fuel pump, bumped the engine, and fuel came out of the fuel pump.
6. I disconnected the fuel line(carb to fuel pump), blew it out, reconnected it, and it still won't start.
The battery is brand new. I beginning to think the fuel tank("sock") is plugged.
The car has about a 1/4 tank of gas in it as well.
have the same problem?
Monday, January 16th, 2012 AT 6:56 PM