I AM RESTORING A 1969 DODGE CHARGER TO RECREATE ...

1969 Dodge Charger

zdaily

February, 20, 2013 AT 4:35 AM

I am restoring a 1969 dodge charger to recreate the general lee. I an having a terrible problem with the wiring would you know of any diagrams for this car? Or any help is appreciative

caradiodoc

February, 20, 2013 AT 5:02 AM

What are having problems with? I have a few Challengers and the entire wiring for the whole car fits on two pages of the service manual. Really nice compared to the hundreds of pages for newer cars.

zdaily

February, 20, 2013 AT 2:12 PM

Its in the cluster of wires behind the dash. One wire was baked all the way through. Don't know where it came from or went to

caradiodoc

February, 20, 2013 AT 4:48 PM

A wiring diagram isn't going to help yet because you would have to know which wire you're looking at. The best plan is to dig that wire out and follow it to both ends and see what it connects to.

What doesn't work? How fat is that wire? That will show how much current it is expected to handle and the type of circuit it might be for.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Super Duty
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Chevrolet
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota
Oil and Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Coolant Drain and Refill Scion XD