PURCHASE

1969 Chevrolet Corvair

ares856

April, 24, 2011 AT 9:46 PM

Im considering buying a 69 corvair Monza, and I understand they are fairly rare, I was concerned as to how difficult it would be to find parts and to repair?

caradiodoc

April, 24, 2011 AT 9:56 PM

What part of the country are you in? I'm in the middle of Wisconsin. We have the nation's second largest old car show and swap meet where you can find almost anything. Carlilse, PA is the other huge show with lots of friendly people. I've only been to their Mopar show, but again, anything you want will be there.

Two brothers live near me who are into Corvairs and they don't seem to have trouble finding parts. There was even a complete running car on an auction two years ago so the stuff is still around.

Wrenchtech

April, 25, 2011 AT 12:02 AM

They were pretty rare. They needed a lot of parts too if I remember right. They weren't a very reliable or or popular car back then but that probably makes them worth more now.

August, 4, 2011 AT 2:29 AM

Clark corvair in conneticut. You can build a car from there stock of car parts.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Replacement
 Oil Change and Filter Replacement Subaru
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Front Pad-Rotor Replacement Subaru Legacy
Brake Shoe/Drum Replacement - Rear
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX