VIBRATION WHILE ACCELERATING

2004 Volvo S60

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2004 Volvo S60 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 52195 miles

Good day. This is a follow-up question regarding the vibration while accelerating from 80km/h. Volvo workshop recommended for complete new tires and rims and so I did. After doing so, the problem still persist. Now they are recommending the collapsed front suspensions to be changed as the potential source of the vibration problem. I am not satisfied with their diagnosis, so I have my car test drive by a BMW technician and had found out that suspensions are not the main reason of the problem. He said it could be the engine supports or the engine itself which is being opposed by volvo workshop. What do you think shall I do? Do I need to seek another expert before proceeding to anything? Thank you very much.
ROBRON

You should take it in somewhere else for another opinion. If you have collapsed mounts you would feel the vibration every time and even more so when accelerating. If you have broken mounts then you would hear a load clunk while going into gear or accelerating?

JIS001