8 CODES, WHAT THE HECK?

Volkswagen Other

Hi, I've got a 2000 VW Jetta 2.0L and the check engine light has been on for a year or so, and I just got them checked at an oil change and here is the list:
Po134 - 02 Sensor Ckt - no activity (bank 1 sensor 1)
P1128 - manufacturer controlled fuel and air metering
Po442 - Evap emission control system leak (small)
Po300 - Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected
Po301 - Cylinder 1 misfire detected
Po171 - System too lean (bank 1)
Po304 - Cylinder 4 misfire detected
Po302 - Cylinder 2 misfire detected

it has been getting poor gas milage and sometimes stutters at a stop light in drive. I've ordered an o2 sensor for before the catalytic converter. Looks like most of this could have been caused by a faulty one. Any idea if I am diagnosing it wrong. It is going in tomorrow to get the o2 sensor changed, so if you can reply asap, it would be great. Thanks a lot.
Ddcyr40

Check engine light on for a year is noooo good, I would start by replacing the 02 you have a code for and the misfires may go away but maybe not, the vw's have coil issues also, but start with what you know is bad the 02 sensor and maybe a maint tune up since its been running like that so long

CHEVYII
What would you suggest for a tune-up? Plugs? I don't really know what else, air filter just was changed along with oil. It hasn't had the timing belt changed, or that I know of, (I've owned since 65,000 miles and it is at 89,000 now). Any idea on the labor of a timing belt? Anything you can give me here is much beneficial. Thanks

Ddcyr40
The 02 for starters, then plus and wires, you might want to check the manual on the t belt I think its at 90k and im not sure on the labor, but def what I listed first, in that order, and then reset the pcm and drive it for a while and see hwat happens, atleast you can do those repairs on your own and same chunks of cheese

CHEVYII
I replaced the o2 sensor, and has been running for over 2 weeks with no codes and good gas mileage. I guess that solved the problem. Thanks

Ddcyr40
Good job

CHEVYII