FUEL PUMP RELAY AND FUSE PANEL

2004 Volkswagen Jetta

2004 Volkswagen Jetta 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 69000 miles

Where are they located and what is the proper procedure to replace them?
Samer

Hello and thanks for donating

Your vehicle's fuel pump relay is located on the relay panel (under left side of dash). The fuse panel is behind the left side of dash, why are you needing to replace the entire fuse panel for? Do you mean just the fuel pump fuse?

Bluelightnin6
The above are two items are seperate items, that I need to replace.
How do I get to them and what is the proper procedure to remove and replace them?
Thank you!

Samer
Okay, as stated before the fuel pump relay is located under the left side of the dash. Will have to get underneath there and check it out to find it, just pull it from it's mounting location and disconnect electrical connector to replace. The fuse panel is behind the left side of the dash as well. First disconnect the battery for safety. Remove the fuse panel cover and disconnect all of the electrical connectors. Once connectors on disconnected just remove any bolt(s) holding the panel in place and then remove panel to replace.

Bluelightnin6