HEARING STRANGE NOISE FROM TYRES WHEN TRAVELING AT 60-100KM

1960 Toyota Corolla

Toyota, Corolla, 1996 and mileage 136620 miles.
Hi I’m from Australia and I have a problem with my corolla. When I drive 60-100km/h I hear this ‘wwhooo’ing sound that repeats its self continually coming from my tires. The sound increases in speed when I’m driving at 60km/h, but then decreases in speed and increases in volume when I drive on the freeway at 100km/h. I’m going to be honest with you. When I was young I used to pull the e-brake to drift my corolla. Resulting in minor repairs because of my stupidity while driving young. I have had my bearers checked and wheel enlinement corrected. And still the noise wont go away. Could it be the front wheel shaft that’s gone crooked? Or is the problem more worse? Please help me repair my Corolla. I promise I will never again pull the e-brakes again. : Cry:
Michael Choi

I need to know the brand of tires you have on your Corolla. Some tires are noisier than others. Tire pressure is also a factor. Give me a heads up on the type of tires and I'll find out if they have any problems.

Could it be that you may be driving on the wrong side of the road and you have tires for left hand driving? Just a Mississippi Joke mate!

Feel free to get back with me and we can work the bloody mess out.

Losone