ABS LIGHT NOT WORKING...

Toyota Celica

I have a 1993 toyota celica 2.2L GT whenever I sit in my car, put the key in and turn it to the on position all my lights come on. My battery, oil, brake for the e-brake. Check engine light, air bag light, seat belt light, and if my doors open the lil open door sign comes on. But my abs lights does not illuminate at all. Did this car not come with it or is it disconnected? How do I look. I can see where its says ABS but it doesnt light up like all the others. When I start the car all the lights go out except for the airbag that stays on until I shut the car off. I think its messed up but I was just wonderin why aint my ABS light workin. Any advice
The_hydroxide_child

Check your fuse panel, there should be a diagram telling you where the fuse for the abs should be, or check in your owners manual, if there is no fuse chances are you dont have abs, if there is a fuse make sure it is good, also if you do have abs, then the dummy light on the dash might have burned out

Knightriderkitt2000