OCCASIONALLY BRAKES STICKING ON CAMRAY

2002 Toyota Camry

2002 Toyota Camray, 60,000km, auto, all new brakes, rotors 5 months ago. Problem is that both front wheels are becoming locked on to the point of dropping into 2nd gear on the highway of a speed of 70kph. After a bit, this will then disappear and all returns to normal and works perfectly. Have taken apart and all is perfect no binding in pads, sliders or anything. Fluid is clean hoses good. I'm leaning to the vaccum side of things or a master cylinder where as " both" sides are locking on. No lights on the dash so I think valve is OK. Any ideas at all Please. Thanks in advance. Paul
Buffer

Inspect the caliper pistons could be binding. And also the brake hoses

Calipers are totally free, hoses are good. Going to look at rod to master cylinder or some kind of debris in master cylinder itself, because both are doing this. Can't do this till the weekend so any other ideas please throw them at me. Paul

Buffer