COOLANT OVERFLOW - WAGON 6 CYL 135K

1993 Toyota Camry

The car has two new radiator caps. One near the top of the engine and the other is on top of the radiator.
When hot, my coolant is not overflowing into the overflow coolant container. Oh at least I don't think it is. I cannot find out why I am losing water. When the engine is cold, I see that the upper radiator hose has collapsed / flatten out instead of round. And the radiator is low on coolant.

I have changed the radiator caps (two different psi) Even changed the radiator with another one because the old one was a bit crooked near the top cap. I also change the tubing going into the overflow unit. Still I cannot determine why the system is not overflowing into the plastic overflow and sucking it back when its cooled down.

is it possible that I have the wrong psi caps?
Water pump, timing belt, etc. Were all changed about 8,000 miles ago.

Why did Toyota install two caps for the cooling system? And they seem to be different types of caps when you flip them over.
Thanks for any information.
Sandalwood88

The problem isn't the radiator caps. You have a blown head gasket. There is a recall on that engine (VO6). Check out the following URL. It will answer all of your questions. If you have the recall done you need to pay for two things a water pump and a knock sensor. Both are exposed when the engine is taken down. It will cost you about $250.00 but Toyota will do a complete head job. Good Luck

Losone