NO COMPRESSION IN ANY CYLINDERS

1998 Toyota Camry

1998 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Automatic 156 miles

Hi There,
Could you help with guidance regarding the problem of no compression in any of my 4 Cylinders?
I
updated 3/11/09

Thanks Guys.
Just came back from Firestone repair shop and they are charging me about $3900. 00 to do the work including timing belt, spark plugs etc, but where not able to conclusively tell me why the car lost compression. They want to inspect the gasket to find out what happened inside and by so doing, need $450.00 etc.
I have decided to have another person take a look before I can make a decision

Any help, is appreciated.

Thanks again.
Esambi

Finalize the compression check with a cylinder leakdown test and inspect the timing belt

Do you have a distributor or a direct ignition system meaning no distributor?

If its a distributor-remove the distributor cap and have helper crank engine over-Is the rotor button turning?

DIS-You have to remove the engine front cover and look if the belt is intact and w/o striped teeths-

My recommedation is take it to another mechanic and have him perform a dry and wet compression tests and do a cylinder leakdown tests on each cylinder thisd will tell you what's happening inside.