POWER LOCKS AND WINDOW WONT WORK

1996 Toyota Camry

Im hoping somebody can help me cause I dont now wats wrong or were to look

i acually have two problems one I had and after trying to fix that one I cause another one

i have a 1996 toyota camry 2 door dx my passenger windo wasnt going up it when down but didnt go up (replaced the motor and passenger switch stil wont go up)does anybody now why and what it is I need to do the driver worked fine I couldnt controlt the passenger from the master swicth up or down when I made it worse was when I had a 4 door master switch lieyng around so I plugged it in and now my locks and windows dont work(everything else works fine) any body now wat I did I checked all the fuses in the dash and under the hood is it a relay I need to replace if so wich and were wat did I damage
1kikopower

Did you connect all wires correctly, may be it is not properly inserted.
Try unplug and plug it back.

Mpj111
YEA I DID UNPLUG IT I DAMAGED SOMETHING SOME WERE BUT I CHECKED ALL THE FUSES SO I DONT NOW WERE TO LOOK THERE NO POWER GOING TO THEM THE LIGHT ON THE INSIDE OF THE SWICTH THE ONE THAT LIGHTS UP AUTO DOESNT EVEN LIGHT UP GOT ANY CLUE WAT I DAMAGED IS THERE A WINDOW AND LOCK RELAY OR HIDDEN FUSE?

1kikopower
It seems highly impossible with such a newer car but I have a 90 Camry and had problems with my electric windows and door locks and found broken wires between the door and the body. Worth a try!

EdH
No you got a bad fuse some were. Theres not only fuses under the hood and behinde the tray there fuses behinde the panel were the tray is on under the steering wheel remove that paner under the steering weel you see the fuses then remove the black tube were the ac airs goes threw you wont need to remove an screws for that just pull down hard on it you wont brake it it comes right out that way you can get to the fuses behind it you see the 30 a fuse (the bigger kind with the little glass its pink) youll find that that fuse is blown check them all to be sure there good

dum place to put that fuse you dont even now about it youd think theyd put it with the regular ones you can see but then a gain that was a pretty stupid thing you did

thats definatly your problem with out a doubt

Erwin_leon2000