STUMBLING WHEN TRYING TO START, ORIGINALLY STARTED WELL THEN WOULD DIE WHEN PUT IN GEAR

1964 Ford Fairlane

Recently replaced starter coil, pertronix ignition, ignition wires, spark plugs, air & fuel filters, fuel pump, rebuilt carb.
GinaJ

DID IT WORK FINE BEFORE YOU DID ALL OF THIS?

I HAVE A PERTRONICS SYSTEM IN MY 1946 JEEP

OUR SITE IS BEING REMODELLED---PICS AIN'T-A-WORKIN'......... NEITHER ARE LINKS....COPY AND PASTE THEM ON A NEW TAB

SEE "MY ANSWER" IN HERE

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1972-volkswagen-beetle-should-intake-manifold-very-hot-touch

IF YOU DUMP 1 TEASPOONFUL OF GAS DOWN THE CARB, AND ATTEMPT TO START IT UP....."EXACTLY" WHAT HAPPENS????

I WILL HANG WITH YOU.......LONG TIME G.I. !!!....I MAY HAVE TO LINK YOU TO OTHER POSTS.....JUST SO YOU CAN SEE MY PICS THAT I HAVE MADE FOR EXPLAINING THIS SORTA TESTING

MAYBE THEY WILL FIX THE SITE SOON, I CAN POST THE PICS HERE.....INSTEAD OF WANDERING AROUND 2CARPROS LOOKING AT THE PICS ON OTHER POSTS I'VE ANSWERED

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PERFORM CORRECT TUNING PROCEDURES?

.....HAS THE DISTRIBUTOR BEEN REMOVED?

........DO YOU HAVE A TIMING LIGHT AND A DWELL/ TACH METER?

ANY SUPER DETAILED HISTORY AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFO, IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I'LL HAVE YOU POST SOME PICS...... SOON AS THEY GET THIS ALL GOING RIGHT

YOUR TURN