MY CLUTCH ISN'T WORKING

2001 Saturn SC1

2001 Saturn SC1 4 cyl 82000 miles

I have been able to put the clutch into gear but when I mix the gas with the clutch it grinds like it is starting to bit but then stopping.

When I went out today the problem was worse. The car didn't want to go into gear at all.

Do you think I need a new clutch or is something else wrong?
Cfolsom

[quote=" cfolsom" ]2001 Saturn SC1 4 cyl 82000 miles

Do you think I need a new clutch or is something else wrong?[/

Cfolsom
When u say it doesn't go into gear what does it do grind?The more details the better. Also is the clutch pedal hard all the way down?Let me know.
Louie

[quote=" cfolsom" ][quote=" cfolsom" ]2001 Saturn SC1 4 cyl 82000 miles

Do you think I need a new clutch or is something else wrong

The pedal is staying firm and the clutch grinds

Cfolsom
So if ur sitting at a stop no gas does it grind trying to put it into every gear?
Louie