IAT SENSOR

2002 Saturn L300

Computer problem
2002 Saturn L300 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90123 miles

where is the iat sensor is it with the maf sensor and how do I test it and what 2 wires are the correct wires for the iat in that bundle of wires?
thanks
Will
Bbeaner253

LEt look up the diagram,
In the meantime,
What problem are you having?

There is other research in the ways of a tsb that may help you, if I know.

The IAt is part of the MAF. The tan wire is the wire that goes to the IAT portion.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_iat_1.jpg

Do you have a scanner or a DVOM?

No problems, I need to know which 2 wires r 4 the IAT sensor. I purchased a chip to increase my fuel mileage but it has to be hooked up to the IAT sensor lines in order to work. One wire is tan what color is the second wire. There all bunched up in the MAF sensor bundle.
Will

Bbeaner253
I would contact the manufacturer of the chip, since it sounds like this is not necessarliy meant for one that has been incorporated with the MAF.
I can send you diagrams, but not sure if that will answer the question.

Please send me those diagrams The manufactor told me that is how it goes but only the 2 wires for the iat sensor will be used so make sure they are the correct 2 wires. U have already told me TAN now I need to know the other one.
Will

Bbeaner253
Uhhh.

No email address : lol: Or you have them already! : Wink:

That is wwconsumerreports@netscape. Com
also can u do the same for a 2003 Ford Taurus.
I bought a chip for that car also and the iat is in the maf bundle also what a headache!
Will

Bbeaner253