WHAT IS CAUSING IT?

2005 Saturn Ion

Noises problem
2005 Saturn Ion 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

When my car is in motion it makes a loud noise that sounds like but louder than if you put a card on a bike spoke and rode it. However, when I very slightly turn the steering wheel to the left as I am driving the noise is very quiet but when you go straight again or to the right it gets very loud again. I had the right wheel bearing hub replaced and right cv boot/axle replaced, and the noise is somewhat quieter, but still very noisy. There is no clicking when turned to a hard right or left and the wheels do not rock from side to side when raised and checked. I am stumped as to what it could be and don't want to spend anymore money until I know what it is or what else to check.
Thank you very much!
Sunansand101

To see if the other bearing is bad u can put the front of the car on Jack stands put the ebrake on block the rear wheels. Put the car in neatrul grab the front coil spring and spin the tire as fast as u can with the other hand if u have a bad bearing u should be able to feel it in the coil spring. Check both sides to compare. It sounds just like a bad bearing to me maybe they changed the wrong bearing. Let me know what u find.