1999 SAAB 9-3

1999 Saab 9-3 repair Question 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 97000 miles

1. I turn the key and the engine cranks but it doesn't turn over. My wife drove it to the store and back with in 1 and half hr when she parked it, the next day it wouldn't turn on just cranks and thats it.

2. I was wondering if does it have to do with the climate, because we use to live in the bay area of oakland CA and now we live in Sonora CA the climate there is a little high but the car ran great for a month the saab is a turbo I see the option for it is not there.

3. Is there anything I can do? I have a OBDII module and was wondering if it would work on it, I dont want to plug it in because I dont know where it is and I rather ask for advice before I plug it in.

thanks Miguel

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.