DRIVER'S DOOR PANEL REMOVAL

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

Interior problem
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 53000 miles

Can you let me know the trick to removing the door panel? There is a screw or clip somewhere that I can't find and I believe that it is be behind the window controls, but I don't want to damage that just to look.
Nmichalik

Hello and thanks for donating

The first steps of removing the door panel is to remove the push button from the door lock. Then use a flat blade tool to life out the door handle trim and remove the pull handle cover. There should be screws or 1 screw at least in the pull handle. After the door handle is gone you will use a trim removal tool (purchase at local auto part store) to disengage the push in retainers and remove the trim panel from the door main panel. You start at the lower rear of panel. Once it's all loose, life the panel up to disengage the channelat the top of the door edge and at the door lock push button. All that leaves is disconnecting the electrical connectors and disengaging the gray cam lock.

Bluelightnin6