DOOR LOCKS WILL UNLOCK BUT WONT LOC

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles

I have a problem with my locks then I turn the key to unlock all the door they all unlock. But when I try to lock them just my drivers door locks but all the other ones dont. Usually you hear a click from the mechanism when its trying to lock them but I dont hear anything. So I tried locking from the inside what I heard was a small click I wasnt really sure if it was coming from the fuse box from the side or something but it was still not locking the doors. So I tried unlocking them from the inside and it unlocked all the doors so I am not quite sure what the problem is can anyone help me? Rgiht now I have to go to each door to lock it manually which is a pain.
Dush_19

Sounds like either a shorted wire or the Body control module is not sending a lock signal to the master switch. You may want to take it to a dealer and have them put a scan tool on it to see if the body control module is reading a lock signal.

Rhall77