CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR LOCATION

1992 Pontiac Firebird

1992 Pontiac Firebird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 133000 miles

hi, I have a 1992 3.1 Liter firebird, will crank but will not start I replace evrything from the fuel pump to the distributor and between. I wanted to know if u could tell me where to find the crankshaft position sensor? If u could send picture to desmith316@yahoo. Com, or tell what component to find this by, or under I would appretiate it very much!
92 3.1 firebird

Hello, you don't have a crank-shaft position sensor. Have you done any basic testing? Have helper crank it, while you check for spark at the plugs? Primary voltage to the coil is pink wire, goes hot when you turn on the key.

Yes ive checked spark, it is fine, but I got a new fuel pump and I dont think its putting out enough psi? The car has been sitting for 6 years and ive replace whole fuel system and spark plugs, distributor, distributor cap, alternator, the car still wont run. I dunno what to check next?

92 3.1 firebird
I have also replaced the coil, and cleaned out the injectors.

92 3.1 firebird
Check fuel pressure 40--47psi, key on engine off. Also check for an injector pulse, engine cranking.