STALLING/LOSS OF POWER

1998 Plymouth Voyager

1998 Plymouth Voyager 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 146000 miles

My van has a problem of loosing power and/or stalling. There seems to be no reason for this to be happening. When I am driving at slow speeds, stopped or turning a corner the van will jolt and stall. No lights come on and it has always restarted. When going at faster speeds or travelling down the hiway, it will jolt, but will keep running. This problem has been going on for the last eight months and I have taken it to my mechanic several times. He says that no codes show up when he hooks it up to a computer and has been hesitant to do anything without a clear diagnosis. Last week I ask him to repair what he considered his best guess and he replaced the crankshaft sensor. It seemed to work great for a few days, but it is stalling out again today just like before. My Wife takes my kids out in the van all the time and I want it to run well. Do you have any suggestions to wha the problem might be?
Thanks for letting me know.
Antoineenid

Lack of acceleration, chugging, hesitating, bogging, misfiring etc. Could be caused by one of the following below: Oxygen sensor.
Catalytic converter.
Fuel injectors dirty/sticking.
Mass airflow sensor/Airflow meter.
Throttle position sensor.
Crankshaft position sensor
Knock sensor
Manifold absolute pressure sensor.
EGR Valve
Fuel pressure regulator leaking or defective fuel pump.
False air leakage.
Fuel contamination.
Foul/defective spark plugs.
Open spark plug wires.
Ignition coil/Coil packs defective.
Incorrect ignition timing.
Cap and rotor.

Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.