OLDSMOBILE 88 BRAKES PROBLEM

1994 Oldsmobile 88

Brakes problem
1994 Oldsmobile 88 Automatic

Me and a friend replaced the Master Brake cylinder on the oldsmobile and flushed the brakes after. After we were done the brakes feel a lot better. Well now the brake light is stuck on and after I try to drive car a continuous beeping sound starts. In the instructions it said we needed a Tech 1 or equivalent scan tool but we didnt think we needed it. I have gotten 3 different solutions to fix but the beeping noise and always on e-brake light but havent tried any of them yet. They are 1) Use Scan Tool to Reset computer system to turn off e-brake light. 2) Flush all brake fluid and/or bleed brakes and 3) improper installation so take to shop. What do I do? There was air in my brakes before we started and my brakes felt spongy. Now they feel great so I dont know what I need to do. I know its something with the brake system warning light but I dont know what to do
Shane01101

If the brakes are working good, take it to a nationally recognized parts store where they have the scan tools. Have them reset it for you.

NOTE: Most of the stores will do it for free.

Let me know what you find.