NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP BUT BELIEVE RELAY IS FINE

2005 Toyota Corolla • 125,000 miles

So I have a 2005 toyota corolla with 125k miles and it was in a wreck in the front left of the engine which smashed part of the engine fuse panel. Before I bought the car I started it with no problems and drove it for a nice while.

I came back a few days later and went to restart it and noticed it was not getting any gas and would only fire for a second from the remaining vapors in the system.
First I thought it was a fuel pump relay but they seem to be fine because I switched them and they are also getting power. I know its not the fuel pump because I wired power to the pump and it switches on. I am not getting any power to the fuel pump.
I keep reading blogs about, the ecm, crank shaft pos sensor, anti-theft sensor, ignition switch, fuel pressure switch and vapor pressure sensor.
I need help because this simple body repair and investment seems to be going down hill fast.
I appreciate any advice thanks.

Evanfill

Was the smashed fuse panel replaced? If not it may be your problem. Check your efi fuse 1&2 and efi relay as well as opn relay in dash

Hello and thank you for your response,

no the fuse panel was not replaced, it is cracked and I can see how that would be the problem. I am hoping its not the problem because the panel looks like it should still be operable and that it is something else.
What is the opn relay and what does that do? Also. How do I check relays to make sure they are working. Isn't there a way to do it with a voltage meter? I cant remember if I saw someone do that once.

Evanfill
It's the c/opn relay which I didnt' put it all down, the efi relay supplies power to the c/o relay which supplies power to pump. The efi relay is underhood and the other in dash. Just switch with a like relay to see if it makes pump work. But I really think with the crackedfusebox one of the connectors isn't making good contact and pump doesnt' work.