NO FUEL GETTING TO THROTTLE BODY

1989 Dodge Ram • 109,000 miles

No fuel is getting to the throttle body, the fuel pump is working. Tested the fuel pump relay, ohms are low. Wanted to know if I can bypass the asd for testing and what am I missing here, What could cause the problem?
Katsfive

Just replace the asd with a like relay test PRESSURE of fuel not whether it is getting there or not. TBI it should 13.5-15.5 psi if mpfi it should be 46-50 psi

How do I test the pressure? That is something I have never done.

Katsfive
You need a gauge to do it it also may require adapters as well a lot of auto parts store rent them.

Replaced the asd relay, pressure is good, still no fuel. I can spray starter fluid in there and it fires right up. Could there be a problem with the gas lines or possible the injectors?

Katsfive
If pressure is good what is it? If it's not 13.5- 15.5 psi then its' not ok, is the vacuum hooked up to pressure regulator? Are there any codes?

Pressure is 15 psi. Vacuum is hooked up and I have no way of checking for codes.

Katsfive
Check crank sensor for resistance it could also be the ecm or the crank sensor connector. We have not specson resistance so check against a known good one.