ALTERNATOR LIGHT. BRAKE LIGHT

Nissan Maxima

Hi. I own a 1995 maxima a/t 210000 miles v6. These is my question about two days ago I was driving and suddenly my brake lights along with the battery light came on I was wondering what could be the problem the alternator. The belt a fuse pls I need help. Also the lights from the radio start flashing.
Maxima1995

I own a 2001 maxima, 94000 miles. It does the same thing. It is not the alternator but when the lights are on, the battery will not charge. I was stranded twice. Once in NJ and once in NC. I had my alternator replaced both times. It still does it. It drives us crazy. When it comes on, we shut the car off then turn it back on and the lights go off. My mechanic cannot figure it out either. My engine light also goes off then on then off then on... You get the idea.... Is there anyone who can help!

Budahbelly