TROUBLE STARTTING

2002 Nissan Altima

Engine problem
2002 Nissan Altima 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 58,000 miles

I have a '02 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4 cylinder

her is my problem hard time starting my car cold or hot check engine light is on reads Po335 (crankshaft position sensor malfunction) also (can't remember the code #) vehicle speed sensor Steps I have done 1. Change the crankshaft sensor 2. Clear the codes turn the car on and no check engine light but I plug in the obd II (from auto zone) and I still have one code present Po335 drive the car for about 30 min and then the engine light comes on. I plug the scaner after I have driven the car vehicle speed sensor code is present again 3. Change the plugs 4. Check fuel pressure its at 50-51 psi (good) 5. I tried checking the spark from the wire I don't have the right tool for that so I used a screwdriver to metal I had some one crank the car but the time frame were its having trouble I did not see spark till it actually started to run and I tried to do the same to another wire but I could not do it because of room

once the car is on and running I have not had it die out on me drives like new
Gabriel_01

Engine may be starting to go. Also it may be as easy as to much oil or not the right type

Blackop555