COOLING FAN RELAYS?

1997 Mercury Tracer

1997 Mercury Tracer 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 135, 56 miles

Can anyone tell me were the high, and low speed cooling fan relays are? It's a 97 mercury tracer LS with a 2.0. Can't find a view to find them so I can test them. Thanks for any help, I'm going nuts trying to find them!
Slammer

CCRM has been replaced, new ect switch, new sending unit for dash gauge, new water pump(old one was leaking), new thermostat, and the fan still does not come on nor does the a/c solenoid engage? Put a new gauge that reads degrees and the motor never got over 197-8. So if it's not hot enough for the fan to engage, then why is the a/c solenoid not cycling on? Just thought might have to jump the cycle/pressure switch to see if the a/c engages then? If it does all maybe well then? Talk about gray hair! LOL! Thanks for the help. Alot of questions scenarios I know, but don't want her cooking the engine, has been a good little car.

Slammer
Now here is one for ya! Unplug the ECT switch connector and the fan runs on low then high? Jump the cycle pressure switch on the accumlator, and the fan turns on? Still no a/c solenoid engaging? I was really hoping that there were other relays somewere under the dash but if not, I'm at a loss! I will try and add a can of freon next week and see if maybe the solenoid will engage? If so there maybe a leak in the system, haven't used the a/c yet, and jumping the switch wouldn't work with no freon in the system? So basiclly I spent 2 bucks to hear something I already knew? GREAT!

Slammer
2 bucks. Woo. Hoo!

Guess that fits the SMALL donation huh?

Good grief.

You were lucky to get a guy as skilled as you had to work with you. Being a jerk gets you nowhere.

To justanold you are right I should have gave more info and I have learned that was a small price to pay And I apologize! As far as service writer How much do I donate so you don't think I'm a jerk! Woo-HOO! We'll I'm sure he will erase this so be it. It's a sad shame you people have to charge money. Got me once and it will be the last! Merry Christmas!

Slammer