NO HEAT

Mercury Marquis

I have a mercury grand marquis with 91,000 miles (4.6). I have no heat, and this is a problem because its winter! I recently changed the thermostat, but even when I have the climate control on the highest setting (90 degrees) and the fan on high, its still blowing cold air.

The engine runs at normal temperature, does not overheat at all.

Tested the EATC system, as described below and the only code that showed up was 025.

Can anyone tell me where in the dash I can find the air blend door actuator?
Tdr8256

Could be a clogged heater core, but test the EATC system by pressing the off and floor buttons together, then the auto button. Write down any codes that appear on the display. Then post the codes.

Merlin2021
That comes up as the temp blend door actuator.

Merlin2021
To answer your PM Look under the dash for a small electrical box, thats bolted to the black heater plenum, remove it and see if you can operate the door by hand.

Merlin2021
I have a 2002 mercury grand marquis(4.6 l) auto with 183,000 miles. My problem is I have no heat or air working at all, seems as there is no power to the fan or temperature control unit. How is this remedied and what do you think the cost would be associated with this problem.

Dawadn
No power check fuses and relays, under the dash and hood!

Merlin2021