HARD START WHEN COLD

1992 Mazda Truck

1992 Mazda Truck 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 110000 miles

1992 Mazda b2600i: After the truck has been parked for more than 2 or 3 hours I have to crank the engine as well as pump the accelerator in order to get it to start. Truck is fuel injected so that one is hard for me to figure out. The longer the truck is parked the longer I have to crank it to get it started. Here's the kicker: Once the truck is started (after about 10 to 15 seconds of rough idle) the truck runs perfectly AND once it is warm it starts right up after turning off the ignition. I have performed 1) fuel pressure test: goes up to 45 while cranking 2) fuel volume test: passed 3)plugs replaced even thought the plugs in the truck show only normal wear 4)OBD2 shows no codes. I unhooked the MAF to force a code and it showed up so the ECM is reporting at least THAT code. Any ideas?
Thunderson1

I HAVE SEEN MY BROTHER GO THROUGH THE SAME MADDNESS AN ALMOST SATANIC RITUAL
OF THE MIND OR THE LACK THERE OF. SO A MINDLESS WELL WE'LL JUST SAY DESPERATENESS THAT IT SHOULD WORK BUT ITS NOT AND ITS NOT LOGICAL BECAUSE IT HAS IT DID SO LETS TRY TO MAKE THIS APPARENT MALFUNCTIONING LOGICALLY BACKEDED SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED ADAPTED CONCEPTUALLY APPLIED MECHANISM AND PUMP IT LIKE NEVER BEFORE IM SURE THAT SINCE THEY HAD USED SO MUCH PRINCIPLE EXACT REASONING MEASUREMENTS AND DESIGN DOWN TO THE NANO NAT THAT IF I JIGGLE THIS REALLY APPLY EXTRA ASSERTIVENESS THIS AND THAT AND A-BIT OF CURSING AN YELLING PUMPING TO MAKE IT DO IN AN OBSERED IMPRACTICAL IRRATIONAL MANNER WATCH THIS DAM THING REDUNDANT PRESSURIZED AND COMPRESSED COMBINATION I WILL DERIVE THE SATISFACTORY CONCLUSION TO MAKE THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF AN APPARENT IN NATURE APPARENTLY APPARENT IN A DIFFERENT A MORE POSSIBLE OBVIOUS PRACTICABLY LESS IMPRACTICAL NONE LOGICAL TO NOT START SPIN ON IT AND WALLA IT STARTS WOW WHATS THAT TRY CHECKING STUFF LIKE AUTOMATIC CHOKE OR NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH ONCE ITS RUNNING SPRAY SOME STARTER FLUID CAREFULLY AROUND THE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND THE BOTTOM OF THE CARB IF THE IDLE CHANGES YOU CAN TELL THEN YOU HAVE A LEAK AND ARE GAINING TO MUCH AIR OR THE PRESSERS OFF NOT ALLOWING PROPER AIR FLOW
TRY SOMETHING OUT SIDE THAT MESSED UP BOX OF THE OBVIOUS

Timmschwartz