STALLED

2004 Mazda RX8

2004 Mazda RX8 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 53000 miles

Hello
I moved the Mazda RX8 and did not wait untill it warmed up, this happened once before, and the dealer said it was a recall problem, and he fixed it, apparently it was not fixed, because I did it again ineverently, and it did not start again, is this going to continue to happen, and or how much will it cost me, and or can I go back to the dealer for a redo?
Thank You
Maxc33

The dealer is not going to tell you that there is no fix other not shutting the car off until it has warmed up. The quickest way to get it to start is pull the fuel relay or fuse and crack the engine to get rid of the excess gas. Replace the fuse or relay and try to start the car. Have jumper cables available in case you run the battery down. Others will tell you to rev the engine before shutting it down but believe me it does not work. We have a 2004 automatic and found out the hard way when we just backed it out of the garage. Rosaliasdad@yahoo. Com

Paul Cuozzo