ROUGH IDLE

Mazda Other

Hello! I have a 2001 Mazda Tribute with around 96000 miles. Recently I took it for a tune up becuase it had a rough start and it was due for that. They also did a throttle body cleaning and a 3 step fuel system cleaning. The problem is that in the mornings when its cold, the idle is very rough and eventually it normalizes. I took it back to where the did the tune up and they scanned it for other things but everything comes out ok. The coil pack is fine, the fuel filter is new : (. Any idea what may be wrong here. I need help, I'm afraid that becuase I'm a lady, they may take advantage of me and I can't afford to be waisting money on things that don't need repairs. : Cry: Thank YOU!
Tsol

Change the coolant temperature sensor--it is probably telling the computer you are in -10 weather and it will run rough.

Losone