MISFIRE

Kia Other

KIA sportage 1997 102000 miles. Just flew though another m.O.T. Just started this misfire. New plugs, sparks all ok, timing ok. Could the coils be going under load. Was also told maybe cam, if worn could cause this. It happens at any time, some times seems worse then at others. Please help, ta.[/B]
Oilynuts

Not sure what the question was think your missing some info

Sdalton19
I have a misfire, however the spark seems ok, fuel, ok.
Somebody told me a worn cam can cause this. Cheers.

Oilynuts
I would pull all spark plugs first and check for carbon tracking and examine plugs in general keep it simple first before condeming camshafts

Sdalton19
All new plugs, and all readings on emissions where very good for m.O.T although it was misfiring at the time.

Its not a bad mis but you can feel it all the time. Somtime feels worse when cold. Cheers.

Oilynuts
Is the misfire anengine code or is it just the sensation? Have you checked the engine codes yet?If so what were the codes in order?
By misfire do you mean rough at idle or sluggish acceleration or bucking at high or low rpms?
Please give me more to go on so I can maybe guide you to some helpfull answers.

Cody-ody