SPECTRA IDLES LIKE A DIESEL

Kia Other

2002 Kia Speactra This only happens when I have not driven my car for a couple hours, in morning and after work.
When my car is in a idle it has the same knocking sounds as a diesel. But when I drive (give it gas) the sound goes away. Any help what might be the problem would be great. Kia WILL NOT look at anything other than what is specified when you bring it in. I already took it to them and they said did not find anything. I already had to replace one transmission after only 2000 miles. Car have almost 60,000 on it now.
LFITE

Try checking and cleaning the ground for the computer. Its just near the kick panel on the driver's side should have 2 or 3 black wires and a bolt securing it to the body.(Just undo it sand both sides of the wires and both surfacesof the body and bolt and retighten it. Its worth a shot and is easy and something anyone can do

Cody-ody