ENGINE SHUTS OFF WHILE DRIVING

Jeep Cherokee

I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 4.0 engine, straight 6 with 140,000 miles. The engine will shut off while driving after 15 minutes or so. It will start again after sitting 3 to 5 minutes but will again shut down if driving another 20 minutes or so. We have checked the crankshaft sensor, the idle control sensor and the computer board, but all tested out according to troubleshooting codes. Anyone have any ideas what this could be. I'm afraid one of these times it will not start and leave me sit. Thanks.
Dwindle

My car was doing this because of shity fuel. Does it seem to be a fuel related issue? Injector, low octaine?

No idea
Is your temp gauge working? Sometimes if the engine isnt getting enough coolant and starts to overheat, the ECM will automatically shut down the engine and you wont be able to start it until the engine cools off a bit.

95JeepGC