JERKING AND STALLING

1995 Jeep Cherokee

1995 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 294820 miles

My Jeep started acting as if it wasnt getting enough fuel to the engine. It started with a light putter. It turned itno really forceful jerking and it is coming from under the driver side floorboard. When it starts to jerk the RPMs shoot up on every jerk. I changed the fuel filter and that didnt fix I also did a tune-up and that didnt work. I dont know if I gave you enough information or not, but I do hope you could help me figure this issue out.
Olejose

Oxygen sensor
Dirty fuel injectors (cleaning the injectors often fixes this).
Bad MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor
Bad TPS (throttle position) sensor
Bad or dirty MAF (mass airflow) sensor
Low fuel pressure (leaky fuel pressure regulator or weak fuel pump)
Vacuum leaks (intake manifold, vacuum hoses, throttle body, EGR valve)
Bad gasoline (fuel contaminated with water or too much alcohol)

Sometimes, what feels like a hesitation is actually ignition misfire rather than lean misfire. The causes of ignition misfire may include: Dirty or worn spark plugs
Bad plug wires
Weak ignition coil
Wet plug wires

Thank you. I talked to a mechanic and they had suggested fuel pump replacement. Ive had the Jeep for 4 years and I havent done anything to the pump. I believe its still the factory pump. Thank you again for taking the time to reply to my question.

Olejose