AIR CONDITIONING SCHEMATI

2004 Honda Civic

Air Conditioning problem
2004 Honda Civic 4 cyl Automatic

Hi,

Could someone please provide me with the A/C schematics for 2004 Honda Civic if you have one? My friend and I are trying to figure out why my A/C doesn't work.

The following are checked, but he decided that there is a relay problem. If we have the schematics it would help us a lot to trace the problem. Thank you.

1. Compressor OK
2. Fuse OK
3. Dryer Receiver OK
Xjxuxlxs

You sure it has the required freon in it and also if the clutch engaging the compressor

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I forgot to mentioned that we also checked the freon level and it was okay. The clutch does engaged the compressor, but doesn't disengaged automatically.

Xjxuxlxs
Your problem is coming from the HVAC unit

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Xjxuxlxs
Hi,

Do you happen to know where this HVAC unit is located? Could the problem also be the Accumulator? Sorry for lots of questions.

Xjxuxlxs
It's the main control of the AC/Heating system.