LOST POWER

2002 Honda Civic

2002 Honda Civic. Since the winter time I have had a problem with engine power when driving after the car has been idle for some time(ex. Parked at the mall). It'll start but once you start to drive it'll start to sputter, like the engine isn't getting fuel. I'll be pressing the same amount on the pedal but not much happening. I can floor it and it'll pick up and won't happen after the initial 5 mins of driving. The car is also idiling rough. Also noticable loss of power going up hills, which I'm sure happens on the flats but not as noticable Mentioned it to the dealer when I had an oil change but they could not duplicate it, no surprise there. Ok so I did use a fuel system cleaner and replaced the sparkplugs but the problem persists. I've heard it might be the timing as well as the idle control valve. Any ideas? Thank you

Error codes:

P1298 Electric Load Detector (ELD) Circuit High Voltage

Thats the code but my print out says " Manufacurer Contrl. Fuel Air Metering?

P0132 Primary Heated Oxygen Sensor (Primary HO2S) (Sensor 1) Circuit High Voltage
Statenaurora

> Ok maybe this might help. I'm determined to figure this out without
> the dealer.
> I was leaving the parking lot after shopping and the engine started to
> cut-out as described before. Instead of gunninng it and continuing on
> I parked it. I sat there in drive and allowed the car the struggle to
> reach a normal idle. It sputtered and bucked a little, but I didn't
> give it any gas(I was parked with my foot on the brake and the car in
> drive). Eventually it worked itself into a normal idle. Does this help
> any?

Statenaurora