LOW IDLE AND STALL

2001 Honda Civic

2001 Honda Civic 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

My car seems to have a low idle, it is at approx 500 RPM at a dead stop. The car doesnt seem to struggle very much at that RPM but seems like it should be high, closer to 800-1000 RPM. Also if I am at a dead stop and I turn my wheel all the way to the left or right (either way) the car starts to shake a little bit, then if I try to drive with the wheel still turned, it will die or get extremely close to dying unless I can get the car moving quick enough. Then when I am driving normal, nothing happens even if the wheel is turned all the way to either side. I suspect the power steering pump is going out and pulling too much power from the engine, but I am not sure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Boomer1644

That may be the case, possibly the diapram inside the break booster, is leaking vacuum. But I suspect a faulty idle air control valve(iac), usually the culprit with these symptoms, even a dirty Iac will casue this, so I would first clean the throttle body and the iac. See how it goes then replace the iac if necessary