BATTERY DRAWING

1990 Honda Accord

1990 Honda Accord 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 152000 miles

I have a Honda Accord EX 1990 2.2 L. The battery and the alternator are brand new, but there is something that during a week draw energy from the battery, and I can not find what is it. I already check for internal lights that stay on after turn the car off, and there is not any one. I made a visual check of the fuses and all of them are OK. So, Would you please tell me how can I test what is drawing the battery. Can I do it with a test light? If yes, how can I do it? Thanks
Hmartine

Get a test light and disconnect the negative battery cable now put the light between the cable and battery negative post is the light On? If so start removing fuses one at a time -the fuse that turns off the light is the trouble circuit. Then break out the electrical wiring diagram.

In the event you removed all the fuses and the light is still On disconnect the alternator batt. Feed and the connector-if this one turns off the light-the alternator has bad diodes.