CAR STARTING PROBLEM

1989 Honda Accord

1989 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 263000 miles

My car doesn't start anymore, today while I was driving I stopped at a stop sign and then it clunked out. I was able to restart it, but it took longer than usual and later as I was driving down the road the car just stopped driving and I had to pull over to the side of the road. My dad towed me to auto zone, and they thought it was my bad battery. We replaced the battery, spark plugs, spark plug wires, and last week the air filter and oil/oil filter was changed, but it still doesn't start. The car cranks like it's trying to start so the starter and alternator are still working, so what could the problem be? Thanks, I appreciate your help on this.
Nygizzle

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Thanks, I'll try those suggestions out and see what happens

Nygizzle
So I followed your suggestions and there's no spark at all, so I replaced the coil pack and it still doesn't start. Does this mean I need to replace the distributor?

Nygizzle