ENGINE STALLS WHEN PRESS ON GASS

1999 GMC Suburban

1999 GMC Suburban V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 116000 miles

i shipped my GMC to germany from the states when I drop it off everything was find then when it got to germany I fueled up and about 1hr later the truck cuts off, about every 10mins I had to pull over turn the truck off then turn it back on you it will go above 1,000RPM I change the O2 sensor then it was better for about 30mins then started stalling again since then I have change the distributor cap, plugs& wires, Cataylic converter and I new set or O2 sensors again it was working fine then it starts to stall again after a few min. And it also its popping from the air filter. OBD II reads code UNKNOWN. I also replace the fuel filter. And before I sent it to germany a new fuel pump was installed
MrNC

Hi
Even though fuel pump new a check of fuel pressure is needed just to verify. Was fuel tank completly drained for shipment? How long in transit? Have you taken fuel sample see if water maybe in fuel? Have you tried an injector cleaner?
Let me know
Thanks for donate

Docfixit
No I havent done a fuel pressure check yet, it was drain to a quater tank, it was intransit for 30days the PCV vaule was off when I pop the hood, added some fuel cleaner done it twice already. I was told today that it could be the fuel pump or the Mass flow sensor

MrNC
I did a scan on my truck and this is what came back
P0102 MAF sensor circuit low freq
P0113 IAT sensor Circuit High Voltage
P0131 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1
P0171 Fuel Trim System Lean Bank 1
P0174 Fuel Trim System Lean Bank 2
P1111 IAt Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage

MrNC
Try cleaning MAF then check wiring and connector to IAT if all good may consider replacement IAT. Clear codes see what resets. The 171 and 174 can be set by MAF, IAT or HO2S codes.

Docfixit