STOPS WHEN HOT AND WONT START UNTIL COOL

GMC Other

I HAVE A1990 OLDS CUTLASS CIEARA S IT HAS 195000 MILES I HAVE REPLACED MAF, TPS, FUEL REG, FUEL FILTER CRANK SENSOR, ECM, THEMOSTAT, AN IM STILL GETTING A HOT ENGINE AT INTAKE MANIFOLD WHEN I GO ABOUT 5 OR 6 MILES THE CAR BOGS DOWN AN WONT TAKE GAS BUT IF YOU EASE THE PEDDLE IT WILL TAKE GAS WHEN YOU STOP THE CAR TURN IT OFF AN TRY TO SYART AGAIN IT JUST CRANKS OVER AN OVER AFTER ABOUT 45 MIN OF SETING IT WILLSTART BUT MISSES SPUTTERS THEN ALL AT ONCE IT CATCHES ON ONLY TO RUN THE SAME AS IT DID WHEN IT GOT WARM. PLEASE HELP AT WITS END WITH THIS AUTO, YOURS TRULEY CLARENCE COOOLEY
PACD43C

Bump** moved to chevy forum.

Jpam
Doy uo have distributor less ignition? If so then it sits right on top of the back valve cover along with any coil packs? Those are very susceptible to heat and so I'd be looking at them. A code 42 from your computer?

Rugruv