GMC JIMMY ENGINE PROBLEM

GMC Jimmy

I changed the starter, jimmy is turning over but will not start. Was running fine before, almost seems like it is back fireing as if it is out of time. Can anyone help? No light is on.
Hardcrash17

The starter is with the starting system. Meaning that power is getting to the starter and making the engine spin. When the engine spins, fuel, spark and compression take over and the engine runs. You need to start isolating what is isn't getting between the three.

Check all your fuses. There may be another fuse box under the hood.

Bhugg
I May be missing something, but What fuse would matter in this case?

I don't know any specifics about the Jimmy. All I know is that when I have a problem like this sounds to me like, then I start from the basics.
I had a electronic engine controls relay fail in my 93 explorer. That wouldn't let the engine run.
I'm just trying to help with ideas.

Bhugg
I wasn't meaning to be critical, just curious of the thought process. You're right about starting at the basics.