DURAMAX WON'T START

2003 GMC C2500

2003 GMC C2500 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 50000 miles

I drove my duramax less than 50 kms, parked it in my heated garage and it won't start since. It turns over fine but makes no attempt to fire up. Seems like no fuel but tank was 1/2 full & I added 5 gals. Same results. Any ideas
Nomlar

Do below and get back asap with some testing results

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors and computer. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Check and test the glow plugs and injection pump