PRISIM-STARTING PROBLEM

Geo Prizm

Hi, I have a 1995 Geo Pisim 130K miles with a starting problem. Turn the ignition on, hear a click sound car does not start. Turn the key to ACC position let it sit for a couple of minutes. Turn the key to Start position and the car starts. Is the problem with the starter, ignition or the relay?
Danyo1828

Thats kinda strang it sounds like your starter but the fack that it works after being in the acc makes me wonder. I know that you wouldnt want to waste money on a starter but I would think thats your best bet, go to auto zone and get one so that if it's not it you can take it back and tell them thats not what you needed and get your money back lol sry I wasnt much help but I think it is the starter.

Darkmushroom901
Thanks for the suggestion, I find it kind of strange too. The click when the key is turned sounds like the solenoid/relay is picked. The turning it to ACC position hear click again. Like solenoid/relay being reset.

Danyo1828