FUEL PUMP RELAY

Ford Tempo

1993 ford tempo, 201000 mi, 2.3L GL, manual transmission. Over the past year I have had problems starting the car. When I turn the ignition sometimes I can hear the fuel pump " priming" the system a very distinct sound. Then sometimes it does not engage. I replaced the in tank fuel pump. Last yr. I have been told there is a fuel pump relay somewhere. However in my reading some say it is in a master control module box on the front drivers side of the engine. Finally I recently, due to lack of time, thanks to the service had the ignition control module replaced. The service guy said he also cleaned some box but due to schedules he was unable to replace the part. The car runs good outside a vacum leak I found and an exhaust leak. I know what the problem is I just can't find it or need clarity.

Thank You,

Danny
Danny.williamsjr

I've check for the fuel pump relay non listed-The inertia cut off switch is located on the left hinge support in the trunk.